Monday, December 26, 2011

this time...


happy new year, ursprünglich hochgeladen von kyungek

it is difficult to define the word "good"...
I remember that I posted that pic almost a year ago hoping for a good year to come...
now at the end of that year, what am I supposed to say...?

Has it been a good year to me?

In some way, it might... in other ways it might not...

what I can definitely say is that time goes by incredibly fast... so it is fuckin damn hard to stick to all those new year resolutions.. so at the end of the year when it is time to "close the yearly accounts":.. they all stay the same cos none of them had been put into practice..

there will be a huge change in my life...
so I am really excited, even more than I am scared to possibly fail..again...


I have some things I want to achieve this year though...

I want to work further on building a beautiful home...

then I want to work further with the Korean language as I truely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment