Thursday, December 29, 2011

sls


sls, ursprünglich hochgeladen von kyungek

three times that I have been to my hometown this year... last year, I could not even get home for Christmas because of the snow...

I happened to have a look at baby pictures tonight when chatting with my friend at my place...
even though I cannot remember when I was that little, it feels like yesterday...and it feels like from one day to the other, those girls grow up to middle-aged women and that handsome young father with his two baby girls became a grandfather...

it is intriguing somehow... cos 28 years have gone by in a heartbeat...

it breaks my heart on the other hand. I wish we had had more time... or rather I wish I had spent more time with them...

at least, seems like it is never to late to make a change...

yes, it is time to make a change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment